Turbogram redesign process

Understand the context

When I started my job at Leet company, my first challenge was did a Turbogram redesign platform, creating a intuitive and functional tool.

Turbogram is an Instagram automation application, where advertising agencies that manager brand profiles, add rules for Turbogram follow Instagram profiles, like and comment medias automatic.

With the Product Manager and Customers Success team, we collect user feedbacks from Facebook Turbogram closed user group and feedbacks sent by users to Customers Success team. After this, we created a list whit more relevant feedbacks, creating hypothesis to validate after.

When we finished the hypothesis list, we identified three categories of advertising agencies that used the application:

  • The small agencies between 1 to 10 employees.
  • The medium agencies more than 10 to 25 employees.
  • The big agencies more than 25 employees.

To validate the hypothesis, we recruited five users for each categories to collect more feedbacks and understand the real users needs.

Design the proposal

Whit user interviews report and more feedbacks, I started the ideation process researching visual references and creating some sketches.

The big challenge

The big challenge was create the new dashboard screen, where the user could check the automations progress graph. For me, create this screens was a big challenge, because was my first dashboard and didn't know what the best graph type use for each data information.

The result

Bellow a short film showing the interaction between some application screens made with Adobe XD.